by John Simmer
In 2001 I established partnerships with several startup nonprofit organizations at Concordia University St. Paul and provided their initial web presence. Chief among them is The Center for Inclusive Child Care with which I am still involved.
In 2003 I formed Webartisan.biz and expanded into freelance web development for businesses and various nonprofit organizations.
In 2003 I also partnered with BensonIT and developed an online distance learning and training platform for the Minnesota Child Resource and Referral Network (MN CCR&R). That platform continues as a robust elearning resource for early childhood educators throughout Minnesota.
In 2006 I created Web Learning Solutions Inc. with Greg Benson and continued with various development projects including a new online resource center and elearning platform for the Minnesota Humanities Center.
Today webartisan.biz continues with forward thinking freelance web design while Web Learning Solutions develops database driven platforms for business and nonprofit organizations.
- Website development based on a customer centered process that aligns your needs and goals with your customers.
- Low cost options for small businesses and organizations.
- Instructional design and related platform development.
- Website usability and accessibility.
- Project management
- Branding and social media integration
Education and training credentials include
- Master of Science in Technical Communication
Metropolitan State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication
University of Minnesota – Minneapolis
- Web Designer certificate
St. Paul Technical College